Followers

Saturday, 22 January 2011

My 1st LOTV

Hello thanks for visiting my blog today.  This is the first LOTV stamp I have ever used, the images are so sweet I've been itching to use them.  I have so many stamps that I have never inked up but I couldn't resist buying this little cutie! At least I have started to use them now, I am really enjoying blogging and joining in the challenges I wish I had done it sooner.  I still find it quite challenging to colour with Copics but I guess only practice will improve that.

This card was created from Dawny P's sketch over at Lili Of The Valley  so I have entered it in the challenge.
I have enrtered this into the Wild Orchid Challenge where the theme is 'Sentimental'
I have also entered it into the  Stamp Something challenge which is 'Cute Something' this week.
Over at Cute Card Thursday the theme is a '1 2 3 Recipe' which this fits with 1 Image, 2 butterflys & 3 sticky pearls.
The theme at Paper Take Weekly is 'Ribbons & Pearls' so I qualify for that too!
As the image has a 'teddy' it fits in nicely at Teddy Stampers .
I have entered this card into Copic Creations challenge where the theme is 'Something New' as my stamp is new.


Ingredients
Papers: Making Memories Cosmopolitan
Stamp: LOTV
Flowers & Pin: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Colouring: Copics

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww its beautiful and such an adorable little inage
Lisa ;)

Jerusha said...

What a sweet card - I love the colour combination that you are working with. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers this week. We have a guest designer call on right now, so check out the bottom of our challenge post for details. We'd love to have you apply!

Meera said...

This is such an adorable card. I have ordered some of the new LOTV images too, I cant wait to use them, they are beginning to become one of my favs. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers x Meera x

deesdesigns said...

Stunning! Awesome first LOTV card, you'll be hooked from here on out!!! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Teddy Stampers! Dee

Sharon said...

What an adorable card. Stunning.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Teddy Stampers, hope to see you again next time.
Sharon x

Sue said...

Oooh love this card - it's gorgeous!

You have used some lovely shades. I love the creams, dusky pinks and browns, they work so well together. And you have coloured the image to match - it looks lovely.

Your colouring looks perfect to me!

Hugs
Sue xx

Colleen Holmes said...

Gorgeous and so dang cute! Love your coloring with the Copic's and soft pink makes it so very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Teddy Stampers this week! Love everything on your card!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Me again! I am really impressed with your card and wanted to tell you again, I love it!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card and I love the image you've chosen.
luv
Debby

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

this is so sweet - I love the colours

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card, these stamps are just gorgeous.Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie a gorgeous creation i love the colours, the papers are fab too, thank you for joining us this week at Lili of the Valley, big hugs love pops x x x

PAC CHARITY CARDS (Caz 6519) said...

What a georgeous card - i just love working with LOTV images

Jane Wetzel said...

eeeeeeegads...this is soooooo cute! love it! glad u joined us at Copic Creations!

Sarah said...

What a really sweet card! Your colouring is great already!

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers.

Sarah xx :0)