Followers

Friday, 4 February 2011

Another Lili

Hello all and happy Friday....the weekend starts here! Thanks for dropping by, today I have another LOTV stamp to share with you.  I only have a couple of these glorious babies but that may have to change cos they colour up so lovely.....Tilda & Edwin may have to share some storage space here!!!

The photo I'm afraid is not tip top it's so cloudy today but I'm sure you can get the gist of my colour scheme.
Lili Of The Valley have given us a 'Romance' theme this week....funny that, there's a lot of this kind of thing about! I decided to change the usual colours up a bit and opted for something different and my Kaiser craft Utopia paper was ideal.
Wild Orchid Crafts want to see 'Love Is...' and I'm going for YOUNG!
After not winning the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge  last week (I got excited when it said my name - but apparently it was a mistake) I've decided to give it another go this week with their theme of 'Whateva'
Paper Take Weekly  have given us a free hand with 'Anything Goes' with an option of flowers and Totally Papercrafts want to see 'Friendships'. Try It On Tuesday want to 'Feel The Lurrrrve'.

The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia, the satin ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, the sentiment is Magnolia and brads are from my stash.

Have a lovely weekend x Laurie x

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh those colours are gorgeous ..like a peacock.. and the image is delightful.
I think its gorgeous
I manged to get Pirate edwin in the sale today so was pleased with my self lol
Love the new font on the blog
Lisa;)

Cj said...

ooh I love this card it's so beautiful, the colours are stunning.xxxx

Sue said...

Awww, beautiful card Laurie!

I love the colour scheme - reminds me of fresh Spring day! Hopefully it will be soon! - sick of the wind and rain!

Sweet image.
Hugs Sue xx

Anne said...

Love the colour combo....very unusual but gorgeous.
Anne x

Pat said...

Wow this card is gorgeous! I love your papers, fab colours. Wild orchid crafts have some beautiful flowers.Love your bow too.
Hugs xx

Pat said...

Forgot to say, i have added your blog on my sidebar in my favourite blogs :)
xx

Rosietoes said...

Fabulous card - love your ribbon bow - lush! Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

Edna x

Flutterby Trina said...

Stunning, I have just ordered that stamp and cant wait for it to come through!

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly!

good luck

xxx

Cazro said...

A beautirul card, greatly enhanced by the image and the colours. Thatnks for joining in the TIOT challenge. Good luck. Caz

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just gorgeous! Those rich colours and that lush dp are fab - and I love your bow,
Thanks for joining our 'Friendship' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

Christine L said...

Luv-er-ly card and image - I have it and it's sitting waiting to be coloured when I get at my desk! Your choice of papers and layout is fab.... and I love those flowers!
Hugs
Christine x

Marcea said...

What a lovely card, really love all your precious details - thankyou so much for joining us this week on LOTV
xxx

Caz said...

What a stunning card, love the bow and flowers. Thanks for joining us this week on LOTV.
Caz
x