Followers

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Moving Along into 2012 With Spots & Stripes

Well hello my lovely bloggers how is everyone doing with their new year resolutions? I only made one and that was to be organised with my DT work and my craft room. As I had lovely storage units for Christmas I have no excuse and at the time of writing this post - so far so good!

I'm a little sad though as I have lost yet another follower! I must be doing something very wrong!

I'm here today as my very first DT blog
is back in action after a lovely long Christmas and New Year break
Before I go into the new challenge I'd like to thank everyone who entered the last challenge and everyone who entered any challenge in 2011, without your support and fabulous talent we wouldn't be here.
Head over to the main challenge blog to see if you made Hazels Top 3 or even better won!

This week it's my turn to kick off the year's hosting,
and I'd like to see
SPOTS and/or STRIPES
whether your holiday was filled with spotty kids or stripey pyjama's
we'd like you to use that for inspiration!

We have a FANTASTIC new sponsor this year
the FANTABULOUS


http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/rubber-stamps.php

I'd like to welcome Janice and Andy on board and thank them for sponsoring MAWTT in 2012
Sir Stampalot is my favourite shop with the best Internet service around! And since my car found its way there to class in the later part of 2011 along with a couple of my MAWTT team mates, it's found its way back for some very indulgent shopping!

Head over to the main challenge blog for all the details of the challenge along with the fabulous prize on offer to the winner and check out the amazing talent of my super teammies!
Of the gazillion stamps I've bought from Sir Stampalot I had an urge to use a digi!!! Not just any digi though this is the uber gorgeous Gillian from Roberta at Prairie Fairy.  I just love that smug little face and this image has been smiling away at me waiting her turn for so long I just couldn't resist her any longer! She has a just as cute friend 'Lewis' who needs to make an appearance here soon! Coloured with Copics from Sir Stampalot (Janice I will be back to top up my colours very soon!)

I hope you all find time to play along this week, I look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some lurve!!

That's all from me, I'm actually at my Nephews wedding today (remember I made his wedding invites) and if I haven't posted it already I will be back by the weekend with my blogaversary candy.

Love 'n' Hugs
Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Spots & Stripes
Papertake Weekly - Die Cute Special
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

24 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope you have a great day at the wedding.

Love the card shes so cute. Love the pinks.

I lose followers and then gain them back again so presume its Mr Blogger playing hide and seek!!!

Love Hazelx x

Cheryl said...

oh hope you have a super day at the wedding Hun this is one stunning card love the colours and adore your colouring Hun just perfect,bloger is playing up Hun as lots of people can not comment either hugs Cheryl xxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, just love the image & that charm is perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Debs said...

Simply stunning Laurie - love your colour choice, your image, your embellies, your LO - well basically just love it all :o)
Hope you have a wonderful day today - can't wait to see some photos.
Take care
Debs xx

CraftyLoops said...

My New Years Resolution is pretty similar to yours Laurie and Im failing miserably!! My room still looks like a bomb has hit it and I just cant get myself motivated to sort it out! Im hoping that I'll get an energy surge any day now and take to it like a bat out of hell, lol!! This card is stunning, I love that wee image, shes as cute as a button. Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding. Lee x

Lisa Jane said...

oh the follower who decided to leave must be mad!! its their loss at not seeing your fabulous creations!
LOve this card ... she is so much fun.. i love her glasses and that little charm is sooooo cute!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day .. the sun is shining here .. so hope it if for you .
I also got a beautiful card through the post today.. thank you so very much i love it!
Lisa x

Sue said...

Wowzer! this is really stunning Laurie!! She is SO cute and you've coloured her to perfection! I love her shiny spectacles! The papers and embellishments are just awesome!!! It's a corker of a card and I love it to bits!! ;-)
Hope you are enjoying the wedding!
Love Sue xx

Rose Petal said...

Hello Laurie. What a beautiful card. Love all the pinks, cute image, fab design and I just adore the flowers.
Hope the wedding has been great.
Love Sandra xxx

Claire said...

Love your card Laurie - I haven't seen a Prairie Fairie image for ages. Love the pink and all the elements too. Hope you have had a fabulous time at the wedding. Hugs, Claire x

Rebekah said...

Wow a vision in Pink Laurie this is so sweet and I do love stripes especially in sugar pink! Hugs rebekah xx

Mary J said...

Hello lovely Laurie! What a fabby pink feminine card - gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card laurie.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Hi Laurie!

Oh that image really makes me smile - and I've just got to have it!! I LOVE how you've done it and particularly the glossy accent specs!
Hope you had a WONDERFUL day yesterday at the wedding, and that you're not TOO hungover today!
Hugs
Christine x

Pami said...

What a fabulous fun card Laurie! Love it!! Hope you are having a great time at the wedding!! Pami x

Hazel said...

That image is gorgeous, brilliant card too. Hazel x

Kerry said...

LOL..fab image Laurie...she certainly is a cutie. I see you've used more dies I need!! That arrow is fabulicious as is the heart border. Think I've already been lusting after that one! Hope you're having a great time at the wedding...I'm sure you'll have some tales to tell xx

Sandra said...

Hi, your card is so cute! I got a little smile on my face looking at that cutie Gillian! hugs Sandra

Eskimo Frosting said...

Fantastic. Love all that pink.

Jayne
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a cute card, I love the image and you have coloured it perfectly even the glass in her glasses looks real, amazing!
Lindsay xx

Jo Davies said...

Super sweet card I do love this image just coloured her up.

Thanks for your kind comment, big hugs Jo xxx

Ellis said...

Thanks for stopping by, wonderful card you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Marjorie said...

This is just precious hun, what a beautiful card...love it!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Fluffles said...

Ace card Laurie - can't think how I missed this one, (too busy with Bugaboo probably!). Love how you've arranged it, great stamp & lovely colours. Jx

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby