Followers

Thursday 7 July 2011

Moving Along With Christmas

Good Morning to my lovely blogging friends, I don't know about you, but where I live we have had such a mix of weather this week!
I have to say I'm very sorry, I've been a dreadful blogger this past week. I've had a manic week at work and not got around to visiting anyone, I will try harder this week.

Thursday again means it challenge time again over at
Thank you to everyone who entered Lisa's challenge last week, don't forget to visit the main blog to see if you were the lucky winner or one of the top 3

This week it's Shell who is hosting, and she has chosen
 'Christmas In July'
Just the kick up the backside I needed to start my Christmas cards!
 
We are sponsored this week by
and they are offering the winner this fabulous prize
Some of us were given images to use and I chose this cuddly little snowman. The papers are DCWV and the snowflakes were die cut from Sizzlets and dipped in Twinklets Diamond Dust. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
Don't forget to visit MAWTT to check out what the lovely DT have made using Stitchy's images and to get all the details of this weeks challenge

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie

I would like to enter thisinto the following challenges
Stamp Something - Digi Day
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Stitching (on my paper)
Tuesday Throwdown - Christmas In July
Sweet Stamps - Christmas In July
Our Creative Corner - Christmas In July
Lil Red Wagon  - Christmas In July
Diva's By Design - Die Cuts or Punches

17 comments:

Berry said...

Love the colours on this Laurie and the fab sparkly snowflakes! I am super busy at the mo too with all this building work and am also sick of the up and down weather! Thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Jill said...

Hi sweetie!
Love your card, never to early to start with the christmascards!
Gorgeous image and your colouring is awsome as usual my friend
Big hugs
Jill

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the colours!
hugs shell xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Laurie - love the soft blues and greens and the glittery snowflakes! Hope you get time to relax a bit this week - sounds like you've been mega-busy.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Debs said...

Fab card Laurie - love the colours you have used and the snowflakes are lush!
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love love love the theme you chose for this card! Very appropriate ; ) Thanks for sharing your work with Simon Says Stamp!

:) Fran
Simon Says Stamp

Sue B said...

Hi Laurie, Ooh love this colour combo, papers and sweet image! And really Love those glittery Snowflakes - gorgeous card!

I think I have lost a week somewhere LOL. I had a couple of appointments and weather is playing havoc with my pain levels.

Back to my crafting again today though :-)) and I have just bought a digi Christmas Stamp - so yes, think I will do my first Christmas Card this next week!!!
Take care
Love Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

Hello matey! I hope you aren't too busy today - its raining here!!
I love what you did with the snowman and those papers are gorgeous , as are the glitzy snowflakes .. another fabulous card as always
Lisa x

Sazzle said...

Your snowman is so cute - such a great card too.

Thanks for joining us over at Papertake foro ur anything goes challenge this week.

xx Happy crafting xx

Sazzle

Davi said...

A Very sweet image and great snowflakes to go with it. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at TT this week.

Linda said...

That image is so cute and the snowflakes are stunning love Linda

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I'm loving those snowflakes!! Cute image too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Crafteezee said...

Such a cute snowman, love the colours and those glitzy snowflakes. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly. Hugs Tracy GDT

Vicky said...

Just so sweet hun....!

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Laurie! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!

Mrs.B said...

Great card Laurie, I haven't even thought about Christmas cards!
This is a cute image and goes well with the papers you have used.
Love Avril xx

Laney said...

WOW! Love this card hun!!super snowmen and a perfect design
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time would love to see you play along with us again
hugs
laney