Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Add Some Sparkle at Oldie But A Goodie

Good Morning my lovely blog friends this is a scheduled post as my life has gone a little bit mental during the peak holiday season and add to that I'm 50 today and having a party tonight - I don't know if I'm coming or going!!
It's time for a new challenge over at 
before I go into that I'd like to thank everyone who entered the last challenge, we had some fabulous entries, don't forget to check the main challenge blog to see if you were a winner.

This week my lovely blog friend Tracy has set the theme, and she wants to see
Lots Of Sparkle
So grab the glittler and bring on the bling
We are sponsored this week by
again check the challenge blog for all the details of this weeks fab prize
 
This image was coloured in so long ago, I'd never even heard of a Copic pen! Just plain old colouring pencils. It's another of my many unused Stampin Bella images and the papers are DCWV. You can't see it very well in this picture but the ribbon is glitter and very very sparkly in real life!
 
Remember to be in with a chance of winning 
You must use a rubber stamp (not a digi) and it must be at least 6 months old

Well thats about it from me as I have to go back to work till about 3am! Please forgive me for not getting around to visiting you, our season will be over soon and I will have lots of time to make it up to you all!
Many thanks for looking and to those that do for commenting
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafts & Me - Blues and Greens
The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes

21 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Good morning birthday girl.. Happy Birthday to you!!
Lets hope your day is filled with all thins sparkly.. preferably in a glass lol

Love the card - gorgeous colours .. and i bet that ribbon is gorgeous

Enjoy your day ..
Lisa xxx

Claire said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAURIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday and a great party and get loads of lovely pressies too. Gorgeous card hun and fab colour combo. Big hugs, Claire xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Happy Birthday Laurie - have a great time at your party tonight!
Love the card - watch out for those Copics, they can become addictive! Have a great day - hugs, Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! I hope you have a great time and lots of presents.
Your card is gorgeous with great colours.
Hugs xx

pinky said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE! I hope things calm down and you have a great party tonight!! Love your gorgeous card, you have obviously been an excellent colourer from the word go!! Hugs
Pinky

МамаФиалка said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!

Sue B said...

Happy 50th Birthday Laurie!!! Hope you have a lovely day!
Aww this is gorgeous! Love the paper and how it matches the image. And fab image too! great for New Home Card. Your colouring looks fab even with pencils!! I have zoomed in and can see the lovely sparkly ribbon! and beautiful selection of flowers arranged perfectly! and of course key is the perfect charm!! brilliant - I love it !!!
Enjoy your party!
Love n Hugs
Sue xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I thought it was yourself you were talking about with the Oldie but Goodie Post. (Im ducking so I dont get hit now!!!) Love the card. Hope you have a wonderful evening, Love Hazelxoxo

Jill said...

Happy birthday my sweet Laurie!
Hope you have a fabulous day and that you get spoilt rotten!!
Have a fantastic party
Lots and lots of hugs
Jill

Christine L said...

Happy Birthday to Laurie...... Happy birthday to you!! I echo what Lisa said about all things sparkly... though maybe rather than in a glass, I'd want them on a ring!! hehe! Hope you have a FAB party - and don't have to get up too early tomorrow!
Onto your card..... oldie but very goldie!
Hugs
Christine x

Tracy said...

Hi Lauire,
Hope you've had a wonderful Birthday hun.
Love your take on my sparkle challenge, gorgeous creation and a fab image, love the colouring with the pencils.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafty Loops said...

Hi Laurie, Happy Birthday, I hope you have a fabulous birthday and your party is fabulous too. I love this card, its terrific and the wee key is a lovely touch. Lee xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you made. Too funny stamp. Beautiful colors you use.

Like that you've responded on my blog. Did you no follower could be, but maybe doing it now!

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Hi Laurie, Happy 50th Birthday to you.
Gorgeous card.

Becky x

Berry said...

What a fab card with great funky colours love that floral DP! A massive happy birthday to you too hope you get everything you want! Hugs Rebekah xx

Mary J said...

Hope you had a fabby birthday honey! It's my birthday tomorrow!! I hope you are still celebrating!!

Great card Laurie - I love that layout!

Anonymous said...

So-o pretty! Love the paper and the card is just gorgeous.

Mrs.B said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laurie, read you comments on Lisa's blog, sounds like you had a great day.
This is a great card, love the colour combo, and sparkly ribbon, perfect.
Love Avril xx

Miss StampAlot said...

Love you`re card =) Such a funny image - again, and the colours look grate together !


Hugs from Marielle

cheryl said...

oh hun so sorry I missed your birthday hun really am its been hell her not your fault but hate missing out on my regular blogging buddies,anyway hun hope you had the best birthday ever,this is one brilliant card hun the detail as ever is just amazing,hugs cherylxxxxx

Hanneke said...

Gaaf kaartje, zeg!! Dat sleuteltje erop is ook leuk!