Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lilac Bunnies for Oldie But A Goodie

A very good morning to all my lovely friends out there in blog land, we've just had a very soggy weekend and I hope it's dried up a bit for you, wherever you may be.

It's time for a new challenge at
but before I go into the details, I'd like to thank everyone who joined us for the last challenge, the winner and top 3 can be found on the main challenge blog page.
This week our blog leader, the very talented Francesca is hosting, 
and she would like to see some

Easter Wishes
Here is what I came up with
I've used a LOTV image that was stamped and sent to me last year in a RAK from my good friend Lisa, lol I can't believe how long it's taken me to use it! Once again I've used MFT die cut flowers, I love these as much as my mini round cards lately!  The border and swirl are Doo Hickey dies. I dusted off the brads and ribbon from my stash. Image is coloured with Copics and Nesties used for the shapes.
A little peek inside again
Another obsession is decorating the inside, I'm hoping it will help use up the mountain of paper which I can't stop buying!
Head over to the main challenge blog for all the details of this challenge, the prize you can win and some inspiration from my lovely teammies.

Remember the new rules state you can use a digital image but don't forget to tell us what is old that you have used on your card.

I'm away at my Mums for a couple of days, so I apologise if I haven't been around much, what with work and getting ready for the start of our summer season there isn't enough hours in the day!

Thank for visiting
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes - Get Ready For Easter
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Spring With Ribbon
Sweet Stamps - Easter
Tuesday Throwdown - Spring Clean (Image & Brads)
Stamping Scrapping Central - Spring Pastels
Dream Valley - Easter
Totally Gorjuss - Spring
Simply Create Too - It's Spring

36 comments:

brenda said...

What a very pretty creation Lauire and love the tone on tone use of colours.

B x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Laurie! The image is adorable and love your papers.
Have a nice time with your mum.
Hugs xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laurie. Oh how beautiful and one of my favourite colours too. Absolutely gorgeous.
Hope you are keeping well.
Love Sandra xxx

Janice said...

I adore this card Laurie, the lilac is so lovely as is your design and all those lovely die cuts, really pretty card. Have a great break at your Mum's, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh once again i am lucky enough to have seen this in the flesh.. and its even prettier than the pic.. the lilac shades are just gorgeous .. and i love how you use all the little flowers.
Hope you had a big win at Bingo!
Lisa x

Christine L said...

Hi hon..

Loving your fabulous lilac creation.. And you've coloured those bunnies perfectly!

Hope you have a good couple of days with your Mum.. And RELAX!

Hugs
Christine x

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card.
Beautiful one color.

Hugs Astrid.

Judith said...

Gorgeous colour Laurie - love the lilac bunnies and your flowers and swirls are so pretty Hugs Judith x

Kim. said...

Wow Laurie this is quite simply stunning. I love everything about it.
Have a lovely time with your mum.
Kim xXx

Sue B said...

Aww these bunnies are So cute Laurie!! I love your colouring - really beautiful !! Gorgeous papers and I love the delish border and those scrummy flowers!! and so beautifully decorated inside too!! it's a real stunner!
Hope you are well
Love n Hugs!
Sue xxx

Pami said...

Beautiful card Laurie, love the image and the fabulous colours. I really love that Nestie you are using, which one is it? Hope your mum is ok and all is going well. Pami x

Debs said...

It's a stunner for sure Laurie.
The image is adorable of course and the colour is gorgeous.
Hope you've had a good couple of days.
Take care
Debs xx

Highland Handmade said...

Awwwwwwwwww this is absolutely beautiful!! I love the purple bunnies!! they are so cute!! do you colour with copics? x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. I love the purple monochrome look.

hugs
Jayne
x

Sarah-Jane said...

Love the colour and super cute bunnies.
Sarah-Jane xx

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, love the monochrome lilac and I too love those flowers, looks like I will have to have them. Love the border die cut too.

Kath x

Claire said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card - love the bunnies and fabulous colour. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

Hi Laurie,
A great Easter image, fabulous design and colour. So gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sally said...

Toooo cute Laurie. The bunnies look great in purple shades.
Love the flowers too.
Hopeyour few days have been ok.
Hugs Sally xxx

Berry said...

This is fab sweetie love the lilacs and cute bunnies! hugs rebekah xx

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image, and I love the coloring of the entire design, beautiful! We're happy to have you join the SweetStamps.com Easter challenge and good luck!

cheryl said...

oh Hun,love these colours,keep seeing more and more of this colour and must say I love it,and your detail is just brilliant,love those flowers,and the border at the top finished off with those super cute bunnies,coloured to perfection,bless you too Hun for playing at Anything goes,this week,take care Hun and have a lovely time with your mum hugs Cherylxxxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Beautiful inside and out! Great monochromatic card. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful lilac creation inside and out!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps Easter challenge!

Mau xx said...

What a lush card, I adore the colour and that border die is beautiful. such a sweet image too how could it be left for so long with colour.xx
Hugs mau

Unknown said...

Verrry pretty, Laurie! Love the colour combo and the shape you've cut the image with. Which nestie is it? I think it might go on my wish list!

Sarah

Kat said...

This is gorgeous. I love that sweet image and the lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

cebelica said...

Awww, such a cute card! I love the sweet image! Hugs!

Barbara said...

Who would have thought you could use these colours to do an Easter themed card....it's great x

Kathleen said...

Such a pretty card, love the image and the colour scheme is beautiful. So soft and springlike. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
Hugs
Kat xx

Unknown said...

Wow what a gorgeous card and design!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, I love this image and the details are fab, thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Debs said...

so pretty..love the design :0) thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck..hugs Debs x

Bonnie Garby said...

Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Mel said...

Ohh this is just fab! Adore the oldie bunnies, one of my favs!
Just perfect for our wee Easter Challenge!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley this time!
Hugs Melly xx