Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Bingo With A Twist @ LCI

Good Morning lovely people, I've really struggled with my creating this week - nothing is going right for me and it's one of those weeks where I'm posting a different DT card nearly every day!
It's time for a brand new challenge at

LADYBUGS CRAFT INK

and this week is rather special as one of our favourite characters NIKKI has gone and got her bang up to date and gone DIGI which means you can do so much more with the little lady!

Our very own little lady Catherine has given us a great theme

Bingo With A Twist

     Die    Cuts
Pink Gems
Butterflies
Pink Ribbon
Stitching
Pink Buttons
Swirls
Pink Flowers
Lace

Lol I think Catherine was trying to make Tams use pink again but knowing Tams she will have found a way around that!!
Here is my contribution using the new DIGI Martini Nikki
Check out the LCI store HERE to pick up this fabulous girl!
I've used the new Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 paper pad and my line is straight down the left hand side - Die Cuts, Pink Ribbon &  a Swirl

You'll notice when you get to the Ladybugs shop that Kerry is having a fantastic blow out sale with a HUGE 60% off rubber stamps!!
Hurry over - I don't want you to miss out!


Don't forget to check out the Ladybugs fabulous inspiration on the main challenge blog - you won't be disappointed.

I'll be back tomorrow
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Love To Create - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Inspired By A Song
Allsorts - Inspired By A Song
(I Love Paris by Ella Fitzgerald)
Crafty Creations - Around The World (Paris)

29 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello lovely Laurie. Oh WOW, what a stunner. Love the image, gorgeous colours and fabulous design.
Will email soon. You take care and look after yourself.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Sharon said...

Love this Laurie. The image is fab and love the scrummy papers.
Hugs Sharon. x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Laurie, one of my favourite Nikki's.

Janice said...

What a lovely little lady & a great card. She looks good in all that pink. Have a fun day - I'm guessing you'll be a bit quieter now the weather has gone to pot! Jx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh she looks to be having fun.. i love her sparkly top and the die cut eiffel tower.. very YOU! lol
Counting the days now lol
Lisa x

Claire said...

I love this card Laurie - fab image and love all the pinkiness too! Hope you are well sweetie? Hugs, Claire x

Lady E said...

Gorgeous card, cute little ladybird :)

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Laurie. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and such great detailing too.

hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card Laurie.. Gorgeous image and papers

Hugs Kelly

Margreet said...

Your card is gorgeous, Laurie...love your colouring of that fab image and all of your details!
xxx Margreet

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, I like the image the papers and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

brenda said...

She looks like my sort of gal Laurie and of course the colours are perfect.

Many thanks for your visit last week, sorry it's taken me so long to get here but had a very sad weekend.

B x

Mary J said...

I know that's you every evening relaxing, Laurie! A fabulous card dahhling!

Sue B said...

Oh I love Martini Nikki… she's fab Laurie! and your colouring is beautiful… love her sparkly top! The papers and embellies are really scrummy … especially love the Eiffel Tower! ;-)
Sorry you are having a bad week… really hope you feel better soon hun!
Huge Hugs
Sue xx

Kim. said...

Ooh la la this really is a gorgeous card, love this image and so beautifully embellished.
Kim xXx

Tracy said...

Hi Laurie
All your details work beautifully together on this gorgeous creation. Love your image, she's brilliant.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Laurie, love it.
Hugs Wendy xx

Kathleen said...

This is stunning, love the extreemly relaxed image and the pink sparkly top. Cute papers too.

Kath x

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Laurie, I've used the die cut and sentiment this week myself. Great minds and all that!!!
hugs {brenda} xox

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the layout and that image is GREAT!!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!
Hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and love that image.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Fabulous image and card Laurie... so very pink and gorgeous!! Now if only it had some embossing on, you could have entered at In The Pink!! LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Judith said...

fabulous image Laurie - she looks like she should be called Margo to me lol - just love all this pink x

Debs said...

Hello my lovely Laurie - what a stunning card - amazing colouring and fabulous LO.
Love the DP's too :o)
Thanks for playing along with us Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

p.s only 9 more sleeps lol!!

Nicola said...

Wow, what a gorgeous pretty in pink creation Laurie! Love the image and fab design
Thanks for being Inspired by a Song for Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Stunning card Laurie. Love all the pink. She looks like my kinda gal:)
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles, good luck.
Anne x

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Laurie, Love the pink papers and what a fab image...Brilliant, I love it xx
Hugs mau xx

Shell said...

Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
Shell xx