Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Glitter and Sparkle @ Diva's

A very happy good morning to you all, this post is here I hope, as I'm not! I'm on my way to Euro Disney and a couple of days in the Disneyland Hotel before I go from there to Germany on Friday evening for a visit to the Christmas Markets. I have to get myself from Paris to Eisenach by train lol....  I'll let you know if I succeed!

Today is a brand new challenge at

DIVA'S BY DESIGN

and this week we want to see a bit of

Glitter and Sparkle

Well my card is for a man! lol and it fits the challenge!!
My Nephew was 18 the other week and he is a drummer in a band so I couldn't use anything other than this fab image 'Tommy Leen' from the Rock Squad at Kenny K who are this weeks sponsors.

It might not show up too much in this picture but the 18 and the name have been glittered in Martha Stewart black glitter and in real life they sparkle lovely!! The papers are from the Basic Grey 'Little Black Dress' 6x6 pad and the diamante music note charm twinkles like a star!
Head over to the main challenge blog for all the details of this challenge and some sparkalicious inspiration from the Diva's.
I'm not sure how I'll get on this week with my comments, I'm taking my iPad just encase I can find some wifi.

Thank you all for your visits and the lovely comment, 
I'll put some pictures up of my adventures in Disneyland!!
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

If I find some wifi I'd like to enter this into the following challenges
Here Come The Boys - Birthdays Only
Pile It On - Anything But A Christmas Card
Forever Friends - Glitter & Sparkle
Allsorts - Bring On the Bling
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes


25 comments:

Sonia said...

Fantastic funny image on this wonderful card dearest^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Janice said...

Hope you've made it to Mickey's place! Love your card as will Matthew I'm sure. Never picked up in the German stop over till now, thought you were just passing thru. Where in Germany - which markets? So love their Christmas markets, the soups, the pretzels & the glo- vin - that how you spell it? It will be once you've had a few!!! Happy travels, Jx

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Laurie, bet Matthew loved this.
Have a fabulous time, lucky you.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Laurie. I love the image and wonderful colours.

hugs Sue

Kelly Lloyd said...

Good luck with your trip. lol..
Have a fab time..

That image is amazing, i love it..
Great card

Hugs Kelly

Brenda Brown said...

A great card Laurie and perfect for your drummer nephew, bet he loved it.
Have a wonderful time in Paris, give my love to Minnie Mouse lol and enjoy the German markets. You are really getting into the festive season.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Laurie! Great for a man.
Hugs xx

pinky said...

Super cool card Laurie!! Have fun on your travels mrs.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Laurie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

This is just brilliant Laurie - great image and personalisation. Have a fab time on your hols. Hugs, Claire x

Jane said...

Great card Laurie and I hope you have a great time in France and Germany.
Hugs
Jane

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, I have the other drummer and I love it, but have wished I had bought this one instead.
Love the colours and the layout, brilliant card.
Hope you enjoy all your trips and managed to get some relaxing times as well as all the travelling. You certainly deserve it after all your hard work this summer.

Kath x

Berry said...

Still green with envy towards all your travelling ventures! i would love to go to the german xmas markets must put that on my wish list soon! I also adore your card it's so funky and cool! Hope you have a successful train journey lol hugs rebekah xx

Lisa Minckler said...

FAN-flippin'-TASTIC card! You've done an incredible job here. I love the image and the coloring and your lettering. What a super card. :) LOVE IT...I think I might have said that already.lol
hugs,
Lisa xx

Cheryl said...

Such a great card! He is sure to love it. Your coloring is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant card! Love the colours and layout Thanks for sharing and playing at HCTB's Woo x

paper fun said...

Fun, fun card.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Jill said...

Hope you are having a fantastic time sweetie!
Wonderful card like always from you. You always make such wonderful male cards!
Love the image and amazing colouring
HUgs, J

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your creation and thank you for joining in our chalenge at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is fab Laurie!! I love this image and you've coloured him to perfection! Love the scrummy papers and fab embellies… it's a perfect male card….
Hope you are having a wonderful time on your holiday hun!!
Love Sue xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fantastic, I love the fun image and the colours, hope you are having a fantastic time at euro disney
Lindsay xx

Lisa said...

Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys
Hugs
Lisa x

Wattage said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card hunnie... I bet Matthew loved it!!... popped over to wish you a fantastic Christmas!!! you must still be away enjoying your tour of those fabulous markets, which I will be doing in a few days time lol!! Hope you are having a fantastic time hunnie, and will see you in the new year.. how scary is that 2013!
Biggest of Christmassy hugs lol!!
Marjorie
xx

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun,just wanted to pop over to say bless you for your wonderful support and to say,happy Christmas,all my love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx