Followers

Saturday 1 June 2013

Let's Play Bingo @ HOAC

Hello lovely friends I hope all is well in your worlds and you all have something wonderful planned for this weekend. I should be working as usual, I just hope the sun shines!

As it's the 1st of the month it's time for a new challenge at

HECK OF A CHALLENGE

and this week the powers that be have chosen to play 

Bingo

I love a good game of bingo lol I never seen to win though!

This was another commissioned card and this was made under pressure for me (had to come up with it over night and I usually need a week to think about things!) I was convinced I was going to fail but I actually like how it turned out - I hope Ralph and Joy did!
The papers are from the fabulous Maya Designs and I added the diamond pins as it was a diamond anniversary. Some more yummy rolled roses, I do really love rolled roses and some glamour dust on a chipboard 60.

Here's the bingo board
I went from corner to corner with
Flowers, Die Cuts/Punch & Pearls

I hope you will all get to join us, I'd love to see what you make.

Head over to the main challenge blog for some gorgeous inspiration and all the details and the prize that the lovely Mandy's are giving away this  month from their fabulous online store


or if you're in the area call in to the bricks and mortar shop
The Craft and Hobby Store, Heckmondwike
Every time I've been to visit Lisa I like to spend a couple of hours browsing!!

That's all from me folks - back to work!
Once again this is scheduled as I made this at the end of March.

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Ribbon Girl - Add A Die Cut (card shape, rolled roses, frame)
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Same Letter (Blue, Bow, Blooms)
Addicted To Stamps - Bingo (Pins, Flowers, Pearls)

17 comments:

Janice said...

Well it's sunny here Laurie so hopefully it is with you too! Great card and a super design. Have a lovely weekend, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

wow Mrs ... as soon as i saw this on the DT blog i loved it .. its so striking.. and i am not really a blue person.. but this is fabulous .. i love everything about it so i am sure Joy and Ralph did! The diamond pins are beautiful... it rocks girl!
Lisa x

Janine said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant Laurie. I love the classic blue and white theme.

Thank you so much for the lovely Birthday card you sent. It really made my day to receive a handmade card knowing how much time and effort goes into them. Love the don't throw away stamp!

Big Hugs, Janine xx

Julie said...

Oh WOW! Totally gorgeous lady! X

Claire said...

WOW Laurie - I love this - it's such a gorgeous colour, fab shape and pretty elements - love, love, love it. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

Love this Laurie,it's stunning.
Hugs Wendy xx

Margreet said...

Stunning creation Laurie!!

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous as always..
Hugs
Dewi

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Laurie. I love the design, colours and fabulous detailing
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Laurie, I like the shape the lovely papers and the blue flowers.
Kevin xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Laurie!! what a fab shape and colour combo… so many lovely little details… I love the rolled roses… the diamond pins… the bow and heart charm… everything has come together beautifully.. it's one very classy and elegant card my friend! ;-)
I bet you have been busy this weekend hun... the weather was a bit better and we actually had some sunshine here... hope you did too! :-)
Take Care
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Debs said...

Super elegant card Laurie - stunning colour and fabulous detail as always.
Hope you are looking after yourself.
Long time no speak :o(
Have a fab evening
Debs xx

Jill said...

Oh Laurie, this is beautiful!
Elegant and wonderful, just like you!
Hugs, jill

Christine L said...

So totally opposite to our lovely pink........ but SOOOOOOO fabulous!! It really is perfect for a diamond wedding card.. complete with the diamond pins!

Big Hugs
Christine x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love the design, very stylish!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, hugs, Marlies

Rachel said...

What a beautifull card! Thank you for joining our first challenge at Crafty Friends....hope you join us again!
Rachel xx