Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

I Know Why They Call It A Challenge Now!

Hello again and many thanks for visiting. I really don't know how some crafters have the time to post a new project everyday it takes me ages to actually make a card, though most of that time is sorting through hoards of stuff to find what I'm actually looking for! I long to have an organized craft room like Marlene it would be like dieing and going to heaven!!

 My card today was made specifically for 2 challenges the first is 'Emma's Sketch' over at Sunday Sketch And Stamp its a great sketch and I've decided I like to follow a sketch it gives me somewhere to start!
I combined it with the 'Who Said 3's a Crowd' challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
- wow this made it more difficult! 3 patterned papers, 3 ribbons and 3 flowers makes for 1 very busy card!
I'm really pleased with what I 've done with the ribbons and will use that again in the future.
I've taken my new Buddy Lisa's advice and also entered this into the Sarah Hurley Challenge where the theme is 'Birthday Girl'
Thanks Lisa x
I am also entering this card into the Magical Monday Challenge  they have a theme of 'Flowers' I'm not sure if this fits their criteria but as my stamp is Fairytale Tilda I'm hoping it does.
Over at Top Tip Tuesday the theme is also 'Flowers', what a great blog I've already picked up quite a few new ideas!

Ingredients
Stamp: Magnolia Fairy Tale Collection
Papers: Kaiser Craft
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Colouring: Copics
Dies: Magnolia Swirl & Martha Stewart Frond Punch
Ribbon & Brads from stash

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hey there its your number one fan lol..love the card - the colours are gorgeous and the way you have done the ribbon is really effective... why not enter it into my Birthday Girl challenge at Sarah Hurley challenges http://sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.com/
It would be shame not to.. its so pretty
Have a great day
Lisa ;)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous Tilda card.
luv
Debby

Sue B said...

Gorgeous Card! Love the way you've done the ribbons!

I wish I had a nice organised craft room too!! just some more room would do actually !!!! LOL

Hugs
Sue xx

stampingcaz said...

Hi Laurie
Thanks for your message, how are you? been a long time. How funny our blogs are so similar!

Take care
Cazx

Berry said...

This is stunning I love the colour combo here and that Tilda is so cute, fab swirl and flower combo! It also takes me about a day to do a card too lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Fabulous Flowers challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

Janie Printz said...

BEAUTIFUL card !!! Oh man I love the colors on this one ... Your colors & papers are so perfect to match the sweet Tilda ... I don't think it's busy at all I think it's amazing !!!
Hugs, Janie

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card and I love your use of the ribbons.

Thanks for joining us for our 'Fabulous Flowers' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week :)

Carol x

PCM said...

Oh, I like you colors on this card. I love the swirls and those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.