Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Earn Your Wings at Oldie But A Goodie

Good Morning bloggers and what a good one too! We have had the most glorious weather for the whole of the last week here in Norfok. It has been so busy at the seaside once again I haven't had time to visit all my crafty friends. So much for me catching up in October!

It's time for a new challenge today at

but first I'd like to thank all those that entered the last challenge, you all made some fantastic cards for the boys, don't forget to  check the main challenge blog to see if you were a winner or made the top 3

This week is Sara's turn to host and she would like to see
'WINGS'
I don't have many fairy or butterfly stamps amongst my huge stash but I found the perfect stamp that has been sat quietly waiting its turn in my dust covered draw!
Its from Stampin' Bella and I've had this for so long when I bought it the images weren't allowed to be displayed on the English shop sites so I used to look at the Bella website to choose then ring the Craft Barn I think it was, to see if they had the ones I wanted! The papers are from DCWV and the sentiment is LCI. The fancy flourish is from Cheery Lynn, I can't believe I haven't added one single flower!

Don't forget to head over to Oldie But a Goodie for all the details of this challenge, to see the super prize that is on offer to the winner and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.
Remember to be in with a chance of winning You must use a rubber stamp (not a digi) and it must be at least 6 months old

Thanks for stopping by today I'll be back later
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
 Bunny Zoe's - Debbie's Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Things With Wings
Craft Your Passion - Anything and Ribbon
Simply Create - More than 6 months old

15 comments:

Christine L said...

'Sniff'......... hmmmmmmm...... dunno if I should comment seeing as you're ignoring us...... 'sniff'.......... Hmmmmmmmm..... but OK, I can't not on such a fab card.......

Love it Laurie... I have this image too and ordered it direct from SB in Canada along with loads of others a long time ago - have used it a few times. She's so cute! And your layout is perfect for her.. and has in fact, been CASE'd and put in my 'ideas' file!

OK, now back to 'sniff' mode.... hehe
Hugs
Christine x

Lisa Jane said...

oh its so cute - glad you dug her out lol
I love the purple ans green colour combo and that swirly leaf die cut is gorgeous
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is another stunner Laurie! Love the colour combo and one of my fave papers. Bold and Beautiful!! gorgeous image and love the soft lilac background. It looks perfect design with the gorgeous leaf flourish and bow, just the right amount of bellies! I love it!
Hope you have a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Danni said...

Love the colors!! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Shan said...

This is such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "anything goes with a twist" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Laurie - love the cute image and the DP's are lush!
Hope all well with you & yours.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Claire said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Laurie - love the image, so sweet and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

Pauline C said...

This is very pretty Laurie - and what a cute fairy stamp! love it :-)
hugs
pauline x

Tracy said...

Hi Laurie,
I love your Fairy, gorgeous creation and so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafty Loops said...

Laurie this card is really beautiful, the colours are gorgeous and I love the flourish. Lee x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Laurie!! I love the awesome die cut vines and leaves and the big bow is stunning!! Love that image and smile every time I see it!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Laurie
A beautiful card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Dorcas said...

Hi laurie!
Beautiful, beautiful beautiful! LOve those flourishes, goes perfectly with the little fairy image. :-) I’m so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoe’s Monthly challenge!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) I hope you can stop by my blog, I have an awesome digital scrapbooking software package by ‘My Memory Suite’ that I’m giving away ; also if you click on the Hershey kiss on my sidebar it will take you to still more blog candy. All of it is “no strings attached”. See you there!

scrap joanny said...

OMG really sweet card - great job thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges hugs Joanna

Emma H said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week!