Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

My 1st Tilda

I think I've actually learnt enough to attempt my 1st blog now so here goes!



Raegan
Our daughter, Raegan, is off to Australia on Monday to begin a year out after graduating from Loughborough University last summer so Australian Tilda seemed to be the ideal stamp to use.  I have been hoarding away Tilda & Edwin stamps for the last 4 years so this new year I thought it might be a good idea to use them!



Although I was initially pleased with this card, hindsight is a wonderful thing and I realise now it must be very uncomfortable for poor little Tilda as she is in a sitting position with nothing to sit on!! A mistake that I won't be making again!










Ingredients
Stamps: Tilda, Boomerang & Bon Voyage - Magnolia.
Ticket - Whimsy
Papers: Safari Chic - DCWV
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Leaf Dies: Martha Stewart & Magnolia Doo Hickey
Colouring: Copics

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

love the colours in this card - and the gorgeous papers are just perfect..i smiled as i made the same mistake with my first sitting Tilda lol.. but that's how we learn lol
Lisa ;)