Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

Moving Along With Lisa's Holiday

Good Morning Blogland hopefully you are reading this while I'm sunning myself at a wedding on the beautiful isle of Crete, the wedding is 5pm today and by now I should have had everyone skipping around the island to 'Dancing Queen' and jumped off the jetty giggling hysterically!!!
It's Thursday already which means challenge time again over at 
and this week my lovely teamie Lisa from 
has chosen the theme of Holiday's 
(lucky me! I'm on my second one in a fortnight!!)

We are sponsored today by
Pop over to the main challenge blog for details of this week prize

We were given some images to play with this week and I had this little Duckie
But not content with one card I made this a while ago which fits
And while I'm at it I may as well show you this as it relates to holidays It was made with a topper and yes!! a dreaded peel off!!
Apparently Betty was thrilled with it!!

I should be back from my hols tomorrow, just in time to work all over the bank holiday, but I hope you all have a lovely long weekend and that you all do something fun or relaxing which ever rocks your world! If your going to Hunstanton - give me a nudge

Thank you for stopping by and to those that do for commenting
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x x

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh my .. look at all those cards ,, they are all fabulous .
I love those penguins - they would look fab in front of Beths Beach huts .. where are they from?
The parisian scene is fab too.. so elegant .. and i use peel offs now and again .. so cant comment lol
Enjoy the wedding .. and get a good nights sleep lol
Speak soon - safe journey home
Lisa x

Francesca said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Laurie ,
Hope your having a great time

Hugs
Francesca

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab set of cards hun, love the penguins so sweet!
hugs shell xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - you are really in the holiday mood at the moment Laurie! Great selection of cards (love those Penguins!), and I hope you have a great time at the wedding.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Sue B said...

Hi Laurie, sounds like you are having a fab holiday! These are great cards! I love 'Little Duckie' with his little boat and it looks great with those papers. The penguins are very 'cool' and I love that 'Birthday' sentiment which I think? you have stamped on. Looks good! and the Paris card is gorgeous - my daughter would love that one, just her style! The peel off sticker looks good!!! I sometimes use them - they look good if you've used gold or silver in your card!
As always Laurie, I love that your cards are all so varied!!! I think you know by now that I like variation !!!! LOL. Look forward to having you back - have missed you!
Love Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the cards hope you have had a great holiday, Love Hxxx

Mary J said...

All fabby cards, Laurie! I bet the wedding was gorgeous - did you cry?!!

pinky said...

You really went to town on these gorgeous cards Laurie, just beautiful.

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Laurie.
luv
Debby

Pami said...

Woo Hoo I can commment again!! These are fabulous Laurie, you were a busy lady!! I've sent you an email about my FABULOUS little gift! Hope you enjoyed the wedding. Speak soon honey. Pami x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous cards Laurie - and I used a dreaded peel-off too last week!!! Hope you have had a great time away.
Enjoy your weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is very nice, cute and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Lia said...

Wonderful cards! :)