Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

Moving Along With Squidgi Digi

Good Morning it's Thursday already, nearly the weekend and time for another challenge over at 
What a great lot of cards we had last week for Hazel's
Clean & Simple challenge.
Congratulations if you were one of the lucky winners, I'm glad I didn't have to choose from all those fabulous entries.

On to this weeks challenge and this time my lovely friend Lisa from Mess2Magic is hosting and she has chosen
 Here Comes Summer 
 We are sponsored this week by Lisa's very talented young designer daughter Bethany Coe and her groovy digital delights
Squidgi Digi

Head over to the main MAWTT challenge blog for all the details of the brilliant prize on offer and to check out what the talented design team has made for your inspiration.

For my card I have used the super male campervan (who has yet to be christened with an official name) and the superb Echo Park Beach Babe 6x6 paper pad. I coloured him in with Copics - I do like a man in pink!

Thanks for stopping by today I hope you will all join us for this challenge I'm looking forward to seeing how you all interpret 'Summer'!

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

I would like to enter the following challenges
Creative Inspirations - Summer
Crafts And Me  - Birthdays
Charisma Cardz  - Ice Cream Colours
(Strawberry & Vanilla with pistachio nuts toppings!)
My Time To Craft  - Here Comes Summer

19 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

oh wow he looks fab in pink hun!
hugs shell xx

Berry said...

This is so pretty Laurie love this image in pink hugs rebekah xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beth and i love it .. only "real" men can wear pink.. i think he looks like he is just on his way to Newquay for a long summer of sufin and lovin lol
Lisa xx

Sue B said...

Wow! I really love this Laurie! The Camper Van looks perfect in pink. I actually like a man in pink too !!! Lisa is right - only 'real' men can wear pink! or Don Johnson in Miami Vice !!! LOL Beautiful paper and sentiment. Love the jute ribbon with all the flowers and shells!
It's a cracker!
Love Sue xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful Laurie, so inspirational with the colours you have chosen and what a great layout.
I hope all is well with you.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Debs said...

WOW this is gorgeous Laurie - love the colours and the net along the side with all the seaside bits n bobs!
Apologies if not round much from tomorrow as going to hospital for my OP in the morning - ouch!!!!
Have a fab weekend.
Debs xx

Pami said...

This is so cool Laurie, I love it! Love the colours and all the flowers and paper. Hope you have had a great day. Pami x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is fabulous Laurie, and so summery! Love the pink theme, and that camper van is brilliant! (Gorgeous paper too).

Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Mrs.B said...

This is great Laurie, so bright and cheerful, and like you, I like a 'man' in pink!
Avril xx

Mary J said...

Oh Laurie, this is fun, fun, fun! I just love that sorbet colour combo - yum!

Anonymous said...

Wow fab card Laurie!
Love all the colours and the camper van is so cute!
Have a nice week-end.
Hugs xx

Stef H said...

what a super fun card and PINK!!!! thank you so much for you sweet comment about my blog. have a fabulous weekend.

hugs :)

NGCARDS said...

A lovely summery card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Summer theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Laurie this is so pretty definitely reminds me of summer , fab colours and gorgeous embellishments.

Marie

Anita said...

OMGosh, I love this cheery card. Beautiful colors and I love the flowers too.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Laurie, So sorry I am so late commenting, Love the card its super. Love Dusty in Pink. Hope all is well, Hazelxoxo

Maria Matter said...

Groovy!
(:
This is beautiful Laurie!
hugs

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laurie, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

cheryl said...

hi hun just catching up on my posts,this is just stunning love that camper van your detail hun is amazing,love those colors hugs cherylxxxxxxx