Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Heck of a Spooky Challenge

Good morning guys its the start of a brand new month and that means a brand new challenge at

HECK OF A CHALLENGE

and this month Carrie came up with 

  Spook It Up!

oooooh scary scary lol
This is Lisa's all time favourite theme as she is an absolute Halloween nut!!

I thought I would stretch myself and NOT make a card this time
and I used a chipboard door hanger I got from the Craft and Hobby Store when Pam and I went up to visit Lisa's earlier this year.
 I covered the hanger with last year's Halloween papers from Echo Park 'Apothecary collection' and the little ghost and Frankenstein are 'Simply Shelley' stickers that I stuck on acetate, they have been in my stash for an age! The blinged up bat branch is also one of last years purchases from Prima and was in my opinion the perfect addition to the hanger! The die cut fence is a memory box gate that I cut out 3 times and stuck together.

Head over to the Heck Of A Challenge blog for all the details of this challenge and some seriously spooky makes from my teammies - they have really pushed the boat out this month!! While you are there don't forget to see if you were the lucky winner of our first challenge or maybe one of the TOP PICKS.

That's it from me today I have lots of organising to do before I head up north to meet my favourite girlies!

Thanks for stopping by
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Craft - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Something Wicked
Fab 'n' Funky - Something Beginning With 'F' - Frankenstein, Feather & Flowers
Great Impressions - Fall Inspired
Anything But A Card - Fall Theme




25 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oooh er Missus ... i love it !!In fact i think he should be sneaking into your suitcase on Friday lol.. i love the bat branch.. and the fence ... i just love it!! and its not a card .. love it even more lol
Lisa x

Jane said...

What a fabby door hanger
Hugs
Jane

Margreet said...

Really stunning, Laurie...I'm not a Halloween fan, but love this!
xxx Margreet

Sonia said...

Fantastic project dearest Laurie^_^
Every sigle detail is perfect and wonderful^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lady E said...

This is so gorgeous and beautiful! Fab bats :)
Hugs Lady E

brenda said...

How clever to make Halloween look so stunning Laurie.

B x

Unknown said...

Fabulous door hanger Laurie!
Hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs xx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is amazing. I love the design ans such brilliant detailing

Hugs Sue

Jill said...

It is wonderful Laurie!!
Fantastic effect with the batty branch on the side :)
Great Halloween work my friend
Hugs

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Laurie, I like all the detail and the colours.
Kevin xx

Melissa Bove said...

Oh my! This is fabulous!! Love this!! Great work!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Claire said...

WOW Laurie - this is just brilliant - love all the detailing and what a fab image. Just amazing. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

This is fab honey - wow I love the twiggy thing xx

Debs said...

WOW WOW WOW Laurie - this is stunning. Love it - you should play outside your comfort zone more often lol!!!
Only 4 more sleeps - that is if I can sleep with all the excitement lol!!!
See you soon.
Debs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Laurie this is brilliant, what a stunning creation, I love it! Love Hxx

Kathleen said...

Well, what a treat, this is stunning, brilliant image and so many fabulous embellishments.
Roll on Saturday.

Kath x

Christine L said...

Love it hon..... wouldn't like to meet that monster on a dark night!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Oh this is really fab Laurie.. I love the Frankenstein and Ghost… and the scrummy papers… and those bats.. and the railings… so many gorgeous details… I love it :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Pat said...

Lovely door hanger, super image and great colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck in the draw.

Pat xx

Kim. said...

Ooh Laurie this looks amazing, love everything about it.
Kim xXx

Brigit Mann said...

What a fantastic project, thanks for joining the Anything but a card challenge!!

Lisa Minckler said...

I'll take 400! This is sensational. I really, really like it!!

Words and Pictures said...

Love your door hanger - it's so brilliantly dimensional... the bat branch is just fantastic!
Alison x

Jenny said...

That is the gosh darn cutest door hanger I have ever seen! Could be a center piece! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Shanna Shands said...

This is such a fun project. Door hangers are something I do not see often. Thanks for playing over at Great Impressions.